Recently we went for a drive.
Bribie Island. Check out the website. The mountains in the background are the Glasshouse Mountains.
Looking back at where we sat in the shade.
While walking along the foreshore we were both deep in thought, then John had an idea....
"Let's find a real estate office."
If we were to leave Missy's garden, a future house would need to tick a few boxes.
- A smaller garden, but room for some vegies and favourite plants at least.
- A small house, but with enough space for an art corner, a shed and an outdoor living area.
- The location should be quiet, where we could go for an evening walk without the roar of traffic - with lots of trees and birds - natural beauty - maybe even the ocean nearby. (John's boat never sees the water presently)
- Our ideal house would be in an area with a sense of community that has nice places to dine out occasionally or markets to visit.
- It should be closer to where I work if possible.
- Most importantly, I suppose, the new house must not cost more than we would get if we sold our present house.
A lot of our boxes are ticked.